Arizona Women's Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season welcomes 14 new works
There will be 3 evening and 1 matinee events to showcase these exciting scripts. Several of the chosen playwrights are new to AZWTC and we are delighted to present their works as well as our returning playwrights' plays.The order of the presentations are as follows.
Thursday January 29 — at 8:00Pm
- VEGETAL SALVAJE by Bernadette LaMazza
- MINUTE DECISIONS by Hira Ismail
- THE INTERVIEW by Mary Caroline Rodgers
Friday January 30 — at 8:00pm
- PUHIZA & TOKA by Rina Hajra
- MAKING ADJUSTMENTS by Pam Burris & Leslie Powell
- FUNERAL FOR US by Vanessa Cazarez
- JUDGING THE COVER by Robin Kramme
- MONSTERS by Kristy Westphal
Saturday January 31 — at 8:00pm
- ALL THAT MATTERS by Hira Ismail
- DISCONNECT by Christine Charlson
- ZSA ZSA & JEAN by Jane Donnelly-Crickshank
- THE SOURCE -S. Michele McFadden
- LET'S EAT PANCAKES by Lori L. Hicks
Sunday February 1 — at 2:00pm
- 100 ROOMS, a musical by Jamie E. Maletz
At the conclusion of each event, there will be a Talk Back for the audience and the playwrights.
AZWTC is once again proud to bring these selected and judged works of theater for your viewing pleasure.
Performances at the Phoenix Center for the Arts (Third Street Theatre)
1202 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix