Sunday, December 28, 2014

CANNOLI, LATKES & GUILT...THE THERAPY CONTINUES, Herberger Center Theatre, Feb. 4 - March 1, 2015

Steve Solomon’s newest collection of side-splitting stories, Cannoli, Latkes, and Guilt … The Therapy Continues, will have its Arizona premiere at The Herberger Theater Center.

Solomon’ newest show once again showcases his impressive comedic talent, inimitable story-telling ability and his funny and clever facility with words, accents and sounds. The show contains a lot of new material, as well as the very best of Solomon’s previous work which includes My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy; My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m STILL in Therapy; and his holiday show, and personal favorite, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish .... & I'm Home For the Holidays.
Solomon’s humor is universal, and universally loved. Enhanced by his talent for impersonation and his mastery of different dialects, he does approximately 20 different characters and voices in his shows.  His stories about his mixed-heritage Italian/Jewish family resonate with everyone, no matter what their ethnicity, and have delighted and entertained audiences for over 3200 performances.
And as Solomon will tell you himself – he’s politically incorrect:
“Of course I am! My entire family is politically incorrect; and that’s what helps make the shows so funny. The very fact that we can go out to the theatre and spend an evening laughing at ourselves—and the antics of others - without fear of repercussion helps make this the great country it is!”
Tickets for Cannoli, Latkes, and Guilt … The Therapy Continues are $43-$53 and can be purchased at www.playhouseinfo.com or at the Herberger Theater Center, (602) 254-7399 or www.herbergertheater.org.


For more information, visit  www.stevesolomon.net or www.herbergertheater.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated. Anonymous comments no longer will be allowed. If your comment is from an actual person it will be approved and posted in a timely manner.