Thursday, July 21, 2022

SIDEKICKED - Scottsdale Desert Stages Theatre - April 21–May 14, 2023


“I’m tired of being second banana.  I wanna be first banana.”

After years of playing Ethel Mertz, the housecoat-wearing sidekick to America’s favorite sit-com star on I Love Lucy, Vivian Vance has a lot she needs to get off her chest.  In her dressing room on the night of the show’s final filming, she issues an SOS to her long-time analyst: help me understand who I really am before I’m stuck being Ethel forever.  And she relives it all:  the Good, the Bad, and the Lucy. 

Friday & Saturday at 7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday at 3:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated. Anonymous comments no longer will be allowed. If your comment is from an actual person it will be approved and posted in a timely manner.