- Threesixty Theatre is a state of the art, climate-controlled tent and very intimate at only 13 rows deep! There is not a bad seat in the house!
- The tent is 100 feet high and takes over 4 days to build
The CGI Projection Screens make this version of PETER PAN unlike anything you have ever seen or experienced before!
- The CGI is delivered by 12 video projectors each providing 30 degrees of the image. We use edge-blending software so that each projection blends seamlessly with those either side of it to create our continuous 360 degree virtual set.
- The CGI provides 15,000 square feet of video, larger than the biggest imax cinema.
- Each projector provides 20,000 lumens of light (1 Lumen = the level of light perceived by the human eye) A good home-cinema projector gives out approximately 2000 lm on average
- The longest sequence of CGI in the show is the Flight to Neverland for which 400 square miles of Edwardian London was rendered for the 4½ minute flight. This involved the use of 300 computers running continuously for 2 weeks.