Monday, October 19, 2020

GHOSTLIGHT - Paradise Valley Community College - October 29-November 1, 2020


Ghostlight by Michael R Duran directed by Andrea Robertson:

Ghostlight is a collection of theatre ghost stories told from the perspective of different theatre professionals from an actress to a stage manager.  "It should be known that each of the stories told this evening comes from personal experiences. Each incident is based on an actual event that happened to me in different theatres throughout my career. And so, with that said.... picture yourself, it is late on a windswept Autumn night, a storm of rain or snow has you gathered around the warm glow of a fireplace, you are safe and comfy and a trusted friend speaks into the quiet and says:   "I’m going to tell you a story, you probably won’t believe it. In fact if you told me this selfsame story- I wouldn’t believe you either, but I know it to be true... because I was there...”   Michael R Duran

 CPA Show Dates: Streaming October 29-November 1 Click here for streaming information

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated. Anonymous comments no longer will be allowed. If your comment is from an actual person it will be approved and posted in a timely manner.