Friday, September 20, 2019

audition notice - SCAPINO - Mesa Community College Theatre, Film and Dance - September 30


September 30 4pm - 8pm
October 1 4pm - 8pm
Callbacks will be on October 1 from 6pm to 8pm

CLICK HERE to sign up for an audition slot

1833 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85202
MCC Theatre, Room TH-2
Check-in at room TH-2

Come prepared with a one minute comic monologue.

Plunge into a Molierian farce that opens with Octavio as he cries, "I am lost! I am ruined! What am I to do? My world is crumbling around me. Disaster after disaster!" The good Lord has blessed us with quite a genius for clever ideas and inspired inventions which the less talented, in their jealousies, call deceits and trickery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated. Anonymous comments no longer will be allowed. If your comment is from an actual person it will be approved and posted in a timely manner.