Thursday, January 3, 2019

THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK - Stage Left Productions - October 11-20, 2019

 

Anne Frank emerges from history a living, lyrical, intensely gifted young girl, who confronts her rapidly changing life and the increasing horror of her time with astonishing honesty, wit, and determination. An impassioned drama about the lives of eight people hiding from the Nazis in a concealed storage attic, THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK captures the claustrophobic realities of their daily existence—their fear, their hope, their laughter, their grief. Each day of these two dark years, Anne's voice shines through: "When I write I shake off all my cares. But I want to achieve more than that. I want to be useful and bring enjoyment to all people, even those I've never met. I want to go on living even after my death!" This is a new adaptation for a new generation.

Tickets are $25.00 Reserved Seating

Performances
Friday, October 11, 2019 7:00pm

Saturday, October 12, 2019 7:00pm

Sunday, October 13, 2019 2:00pm

Friday, October 18, 2019 7:00pm

Saturday, October 19, 2019 7:00pm

Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:00pm

CLICK HERE for more information, and to purchase tickets when available     

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated. Anonymous comments no longer will be allowed. If your comment is from an actual person it will be approved and posted in a timely manner.